Not my day either

Woke up with a headache...bad enough to decide against going to JKC for Wolves training (grrr... wanted to take today's photo there! :( ). Slept a bit longer to "sleep it off" but during that time the headache increased and I had to take a tablet.

Just had a light lunch (salad) and did the washing up/switching on the dishwasher so I've moved around the house a bit (like DH suggests most times - he doesn't have tension headaches/migraines though, so I'm not always following that suggestion). Headache is more tension now, sitting currently at the nape of my neck... an area where I usually get headaches but it moves to the front as well... not this time. :( My back hurts from all the "work out" yesterday in the pantry and with the car. So ... another duvet-ish day for me today. Just have to go and cook dinner later.

Hope DH is getting along ok with the car ... he's taken the battery charger with him ... just in case.

Sooo... now I have to figure out what to do for the 365 Photo challenge today... :o

Back to watching TV ... British Eurosport has a lot of Alpine Skiing, Ski Jumping, Bobsleigh, Luge, Biathlon etc. on today - at least something for me today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!