365 Photo Challenge - missing photos

I've taken them on the days, just didn't have the time to edit and upload.

DAY 9
That's Friday's Dinner - yummie Salad with Halloumi cheese (and already 1/2 tucked in!) including reading material for the evening. :)

DAY 10
Chai Latte - a yummie spiced tea (thanks for introducing me to it, Sharon!!) frothed up a bit in one of my "Dunoon" mugs (love them too). Comfort drink. :)

DAY 11

And comfort food tonight after my headachey day today. Found them when clearing out the pantry - nice micro(poppable)waveable popcorn... today's flavour: Honey Butter. YUM!

Still got a bit of tension in my neck but hope I am fine tomorrow ... got lots to do (and this time some scrapping too!!)



And I will try to capture something non-food related tomorrow. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!