Independence Vote for Scotland, we’ve voted … and while I made up my mind (was sitting on the fence until this week!), I’ve got a heavy feeling with all that. Either way the vote goes, there will be a blaming culture again… hope that there are not too man rifts with friends/families (not just mine).
Ok… might ponder over that later. Let’s see how I can get some distraction that is not housework…
UPDATE FOR PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT
Right… don’t think I’m doing too great this year … might have to use some of the “substitutions”…
1. A sign welcoming people to your home town (or a nearby town) 2. A garden gnome 3. Birds on a wire
(we don’t have that many wires around for birds to sit in!)
4. A group of tourists 5. A rack of post cards 6. An urban street scene 7. A rural landscape
8. A tattoo on a person
9. A bakery
10. A photo bomb (someone found lurking in the background of photo; the lurker may have intended to disrupt the picture or may be doing it unintentionally, but the background lurker is a surprise to the photographer)
11. A horn
12. A mascot
13. A sunrise
14. A parade
Penguins on Parade at Edinburgh Zoo. The Parade is on every day at 2:15pm, but the animals are not being forced to take part, so we had a few days where the parade didn’t take part as the Penguins didn’t want to come out of the enclosure.
15. A juggler
16. A sign in a language other than English 17. A lamp post
18. A water fall
19. A public garden
20. A bus (not a car, truck, lorry, camper or RV) with a picture painted on its sides.
Lothian Buses have several of their buses painted with pictures for their destinations. One Terminus on this one is Penicuik, a town outside Edinburgh. It derives from Pen Y Cog (as painted on the bus), meaning “Hill of the Cuckoo” in Old Brythonic.
21. A photograph of you with something representing the season (recognizing that the season will be Winter for our friends in the southern hemisphere). Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for anything on the list, except for Item #21:
A kite, hot air balloon or blimp
Alternative B: A bird house
Right… I think I can manage to get a couple more before end of the 22nd September. Hopefully.