Soooo .... what are the plans/aspirations for 2016??
- Get a part time job after summer (a bit at least ... to get back into my being "Kat" and not "mummy/mami/mum" etc. )
- Lose another stone (or 1.5 ... we'll see)
- Declutter the house
- paint living room/get new couch
- sort out girls' "play room" on middle floor
- Declutter crafts/get craft room/study set up
- More Geocaching with the girls!
- 52 scrapbook layouts in 2016 (I think I can manage that ... I think I've done about 12 max per year since the girls were born... :o )
- Doctor Who Stitchalong Quilt
- Harry Potter/Fandom bookshelf quilt
- Disney Princesses/Winnie the Pooh pillows/quilts for the girls
- DC Quilt or something for hubby
- Learn to double-knit and make a scarf for myself (and maybe one for the girls and hubby, too).
- USE MY STASH (ok... a couple of purchases are allowed)
- Make sure to restock KatsGeekKrafts leisurely and not with a big push before ComicCon and ComicMart
Well... that's the idea for aspirations at least. Might get changed/added, but that's the outline... ;) Looks actually a bit daunting... :o