Well… I promised 2 more photos
1. A sign welcoming people to your home town (or a nearby town) 2. A garden gnome 3. Birds on a wire 4. A group of tourists 5. A rack of post cards 6. An urban street scene 7. A rural landscape
8. A tattoo on a person
(that might be a substitute needed… can’t just take a photo at the gym of strangers’ tattoos!!)
9. A bakery 10. A photo bomb (someone found lurking in the background of photo; the lurker may have intended to disrupt the picture or may be doing it unintentionally, but the background lurker is a surprise to the photographer)
HAH! I searched through my photos and found an actual (not staged!!) photo bomb!! Gotta love the twins!!
11. A horn
12. A mascot
13. A sunrise
Will have to try that tomorrow morning… with the current weather there might be nothing to see, but I will try my best…
14. A parade
15. A juggler
16. A sign in a language other than English 17. A lamp post
18. A water fall
Waterfall in the Japanese Garden at Lauriston Castle – beautiful!
19. A public garden
Japanese Garden at Lauriston Castle – it’s a very tranquil and beautiful place (as are the other parts of the castle grounds) and you also get a nice sea view!
20. A bus (not a car, truck, lorry, camper or RV) with a picture painted on its sides.
21. A photograph of you with something representing the season (recognizing that the season will be Winter for our friends in the southern hemisphere). Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
Mmmmh… will have to ask hubby to take a photo today I’d say…
If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for anything on the list, except for Item #21:
A kite, hot air balloon or blimp
Alternative B: A bird house
So… a sunrise, a tattoo and a photo of me with something that represents the season to go for tomorrow … am I going to manage it????