Friday, 16 January 2009

Bus busy busy...


Rowing Result
Originally uploaded by Wolves05
... as usual before a crop ... but this time even more as it's the 12 hour crop. :o AND I had to do my Chinese Whisper layout (which I only finished 15 mins ago!).

But ... stuff is packed (and this time I'm NOT taking everything but the kitchen sink!!) and now I just have to print some photos ... :o Think I'm going to do that tomorrow at 7am ... I have to get up at 6:30am for meds anyway (really should have just convinced myself that I can take the meds at work during the day as well... or go back to getting up at 7am for work!! ;) ), so may do it then. :)

Today's photo is evidence of my rowing skills ... and this time it was including two 1mins breaks to drink some water. Usually I manage without, but usually I start off with the rowing instead with the Crosstrainer which I did today (just to see if that helps the dizzyness). But still - even with the 2 little breaks I managed to stay under 10 mins for 2000m. Not bad, eh? :)

Tomorrow's photo will be something at the crop, obviously. Just have to remember to pack a camera.... :o

Off to select new bed linen now and ask DH to come up to turn the mattress.

3 comments:

PinkLadyMel said...

With all this exercise you can turn the mattress yourself can't you.. RAHHH!! LOL I am exhausted reading your post now.. whew!

Just forgot to answer you last time, I cut the font on my card using my craft robo.

Mel x

Kat said...

Actually ... I did! ;) It was just a side flip, so was able to do that myself. ;)

Latharia said...

I hope you have a great time at the crop! You are a rowing master! I haven't used the rowing machine in years. More of a stationary bike/elliptical trainer kind of gal. :)