Christmas Journal Entry #2


Phew!!! Took me longer than I thought!!! :) Maybe I should leave the crafty bits out ... I am a slow scrapper after all (found that out at the Cyber Crop!!). But have to say I LOVE that LO. Used acetate with stazon white opaque (over photo), snowflake eyelets, snowflake button and snowflake vellum sticker. The prompt today suggested we cut a paper snowflake ... well, I had three attempts and am absolutely rubbish at it!! So I decided I try my luck with a quilled snowflake ... first time ever for me to do a snowflake and you can see the wonky result! LOL.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very pretty page! Love the dark background with the snow!
Anonymous said…
WOW, love the acetate with the stazon ink. And the quilled snowflake looks great!!!
Anonymous said…
Wow, I love your quilled snowflake ... way to go!
Kari said…
Cool! VERY snowy feel. Love it!
Anonymous said…
I love your snowflake, it's
beautiful. Your page is really
lovely.

Donna B.
Anonymous said…
The quilling is amazing! LOVE it!!!
jana said…
your snowflake is so cute! great page!
Anonymous said…
very pretty! i love the snowflake!
Anonymous said…
WOOOWWW - love this - the snowflake is absolutely adorable - your first attempt? It is beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for looking at my site ... the snowflakes are die cuts ... I used it as a stencil ... and cut out some and placed them as well ... :)
Anonymous said…
i agree with everyone else - the quilled snowflake is beautiful!
Anonymous said…
wow! I love your snowflake :)
Anonymous said…
This is so lovely! Love the quilling work.
Ok- please give me a tutorial on how to use the white stayz-on ink. I have no clue. I love everything on your page too! Great job.
Anonymous said…
This is gorgeous. Must have taken ages.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

… and we’re now TINY BABIES