On the 4th of December...

Well...here we go. It's Monday, and I have managed to study for 3 hours and still didn't manage to get 5 cards done or post the Scout Post Cards.

Here is the entry for Day 4 ... I don't like the way I've done the journalling, but I am not going to re-do it. Won't have the time. Bad enough that I had to re-do the photo as I didn't manage the stazon stamping the first time!!!


Today's tea was "Rudolph Mit Der Roten Nase" (Rudolph with the red nose) - a nice Christmassy Rooibos tea. :)

Comments

sharonfruit said…
I like it :o) Those Chrimbo alphabet stamps are lovely.

The daily Chrimbo tea never fails to make me smile - lol.

Sharon xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES