7pm update from Christmas Central

Duck needs another 10 mins to get a crispy skin, sprouts are doing nicely, so do the red cabbage, gravy and the dumplings (at least I hope so! ;) ).

Christmas E-mails are sent out to both the German speaking and the English speaking contingents, we had already a call from my nephew at around 4:30pm thanking for his present (DH made him a Lego Batman in Bat Plane - collectors item as only 1 existing ;) ).

Think DH managed to wrap my presents (bit of cheating - I bought stash).

As for the tree - it's trimmed. Still crooked but it's growing on me. At least we won't have the problem of it falling towards the room (it's standing in a corner). ;)

Ok... oven is pinging, Duck is ready and I have to ask DH when he can come down for food.


WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Comments

Heather said…
I enjoyed reading your Christmas Eve updates.

I hope you've had good times at both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES