I just LOVE my Cuttlebug

It's helping me soooo much with the Christmas card production!! :D Mostly using the embossing folders (this year sticking to the snow flurry one and the Baubles) and some of the small embossing ones (Christmas and Winter Jelly) .... LUVVERLY!! :D

Have even managed to get some more done at the crop (nearly enough for all the crop ladies) - we had our Christmas Crop with lots of good food and Secret Santas. I had a blast ... shame I couldn't take photos (resuming my role as Santa again) but hope to get some from Yvonne and Heather. :)

Sooo... below are some of the cards I made at the crop ... probably will post a slide show later this week once I've done all of them.

The stamps are the "snowbunnybella" (one of the Bella Stamps I bought at the Stempelmeer (Germany) in December), the "Wreathabella" (thanks Sharon!! LOVE her!!) and the main stamp of the latest Project Kit from Dimension Fourth (big baubles). All put together on card stock with some ribbon and pronto! Christmas Cards! ;)

Sorry for the bad quality photos ... partly taken with the mobile...

Anyone interested in the Baubles Stamp - as I said, they are part of the December Project Club, but I suspect they will be available for general release in a couple of months time? Just check with Roy and Aly. :)

Comments

sharonfruit said…
I love your cuttlebug too! This years card from you looks fantastic :o)

S xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES