Just another normal day ...

...did some studying, did some ironing, sorted out money things for our Edinburgh Crop and also wrote a letter to the Tollcross Community Centre to pay for some crops as well as booking the hall for the 2007 crops.

Did I do any scrapping? No. Did I do any journalling? No ... not sure if I am just searching for excuses not to do it, maybe my creativity is gone just now...???

Had a small brisk walk today to Somerfield to check if they have issue 2 of "The Art of knitting" (I am not getting them all, far too expensive... just the cheaper ones and then maybe some that I like?) and checking what the new DVD in the Daily Mail was. I got the "Yoga for Beginners" and "Pilates for Beginners" and quite fancy a couple more of the DVDs they are going to bring out over the next 2.5 weeks. However, "Reiki" wasn't one of them, so I went the opposite direction to our small local Post Office ... but they didn't have "The Art of Knitting" either ... so I may nicely ask DH to check during his lunch tomorrow....???

Feeling tired, so am off to the bedroom to read/watch TV and hopefully sleep before 1am this time!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!