Hey!!! We had post!!!! ;)


Sneaky postie must have stolen another bank holiday yesterday!! :o Anyway ... no birthday cards yet (geesh... what's happening? Or has everyone forgotten? Apart from my family and some friends who sent e-cards that is???)...

BUT I got my order from Banana Frog (2 stamps - the "Elegant Swirls"
and the "Big Punctuation" ... yay!!) and the CK January issue from Modern Scrapbooking.

Have done my 3 hours studying but think my brain just is against any revision ... may do some interactive studying tomorrow instead. Now onto some housework, and then maybe some scrapping/christmas journalling if I have the time ... DH and I want to go and see "Eragon" tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!