Follow up appointment..

It's today - follow up appointment at the ACU ... hope they can tell me what grade my Endo is, and also what the consultant meant by the fact that my tummy looks like "Tiger Country" ... he said that it's hard to see things, so I assume that there is lots of scarring etc. (bad enough that the scans showed the cyst last year on the right ovary and they removed it from the left!!!!). I suspect that I have severe Endo (grade 4) but hopefully will learn more in a few hours.

After the appt I'm going to meet up with Sharon ... wahey!!! Nice chocolate soup, and then we'll be going back to my place ... Sharon's never been!!! ;) She's going to have a work meeting tomorrow morning, so I suggested that she'd stay over at our place. I can't wait, it's just far too long ago we met!!!


Mein Abschlusstermin von der OP letztes Jahr (Entfernung von meiner Zyste) ist heute ... ich hoffe, dass ich nun rausfinde, welcher "Grad" meine Endometriose ist, und auch was mein Doktor meinte mit der Aussage, dass mein Unterleib wie "Tigerland" aussieht ... er sagte, dass es sehr schwer ist, die Organe zu sehen, also nehme ich mal an, dass ich da viel Narbengewebe habe (schlimm genug, dass die Ultraschalluntersuchungen zeigte die Zyste an meinem rechten Eierstock, und wurde dann am linken Eierstock entfernt!!!). Ich nehme an, dass meine Endometriose ziemlich heftig ist (Grad 4) aber werde hoffentlich in ein paar Stunden mehr rausfinden.

Nach dem Termin treffe ich mich mit Sharon.... juchu!!! Ein schoener Besuch bei "Chocolade Soup" (jede Menge Heisse Schokolade!!! Yumm) und danach gehen wir zurueck zu unserem Haus... Sharon war noch nie hier. Sie hat morgen frueh ein Treffen von der Arbeit in Edinburgh, und ich habe vorgeschlagen, dass sie bei uns uebernachtet, weil ihre Eltern bei Glasgow wohnen. Ich kann's kaum erwarten, es ist viel zu lange her, dass wir uns gesehen haben!!

Comments

Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute!!!
sharonfruit said…
See you soon, hun :o) I hope your appointment goes well.
Heather said…
I hope your appointment went well and you have a good time with Sharon.
Christiane said…
it's great to rad your blog bilingual!! but i prefer english!!!!!!!!! ;)

for your appointment i wish you my best!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!