HAPPY HOGMANAY!!!

Ok… had dinner (Raclette! ;) ) and the washing up was done, too.  Now we’re going to sit down to watch some form of TV … or DVD (because even though we have SKY and Virgin … there’s naught interesting on!!!). 

We’ve invited a couple of people for “open house” tomorrow … will see who’s coming around. Will be fun really. 

No … I haven’t made any resolutions yet – and I don’t think I’ve done any last year… Maybe I’ll add some points tomorrow. :) 

I doubt I will do Ali Edward’s “One Little Word”, but if I am/would do it, then I think I would chose “CHANGE”.  There’s a lot that needs changing/will change next year … so keep fingers crossed. 

Ok … hubby is back from gritting our road. :) Most likely moving upstairs to avoid drunk revellers.
 
HAVE A HAPPY HOGMANAY – GET SAFELY INTO 2010! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!