Another birthday book...

Scrapping away since 21st August for my FIL's album for his 60th!! And I got a lot done ... 20 single LOs (Layouts) in total!! Not bad, eh?

Here are a couple of the LOs I've done for FIL. Used mainly HOTP Heritage paper & Heritage Cardstock (8x8), Prima Flowers (not sure which set though!), See D's alphabet stamps "Large Swirl Letters & Numbers", Tim Holtz Distress Inks and eyelets/brads from Dovecraft.



Wonder when I am going to scrap again for myself... ;) Next in line is a scrapbook for my friends for their wedding ... which was ... mmmmh... 2 years ago!!! :o !!! But fortunately they know about what's been going on in my life since 2004 really, so they haven't been nasty about the delay - and I am DETERMINED to get this gift album done in time for them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!