Update on Shimelle's "BfS" class..

Yes ... you could have guessed so... I know... ;) I haven't lasted long with Shimelle's class "Blogging for Scrapbookers". Typical, eh? Somehow life's always getting in the way when I do online classes for crafts ... same with Jessica Sprague's "Holidays in Hand" class.

But I intend to catch up with both on my own time ... and considering my current situation I will have some more time in about 2 weeks time ... first I have to get some studying done and then we're off to visit my family for a few days.

ANYWAY!!!! ;)

In line of the "Blogging for Scrapbookers" class there have been lots of "Blog Trains" popping up.

Blog trains are effectively themed entries which are leading you from one blog to another. They are also called "Blog Hops".

I've joined one of those "trains" and we (a group of 12 of Shimelle's Students of the "BfS" class) will set up a blog train on 1 December 2009 where we're going to share a Christmas Cookie Recipe and (hopefully) a photo of the finished product too!! :)

The girlies who are going to be boarding the train with me are:

Lois
Leanne
Deanna
Margie
Evalyn
Amber
Cate
Angela
Anne
Marcy
Beverly

Make sure you're coming back on 1 December for a lot of nice cookie recipes!!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!