*yes … and I haven’t been blogging a lot again this year so far… I’ll try my best to be better with that in the next months.*
BUT!!! It’s the 1st June!!! That means … HEAD OVER TO RINDA FOR THE PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT LIST!!!
I’ve been sooo sooo soo looking forward to it, and nearly missed the start again!
Sooo … time to update the blog again, and post the list and go out and take photos of lots of things (and think outside the box for some I think).
1. A bouquet of flowers
2. An ornate door knocker
3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
4. People playing a board game or card game
5. Architectural columns
6. A metal bridge
7. A turtle
8. Someone "plugged in" to social media
9. A tent
10. A college or university
11. A cellular tower or television satellite dish
12. A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet
13. A merry-go-round or carousel
14. A traffic signal
15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it
16. A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air
17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms
18. An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle
19. A ticket booth
20. A natural body of water
21. A photograph of you with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt". Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for any one item on the list, except for Item #21:
Alternative A: People eating outside
Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella
Alternative C: A rocking chair
Ok … at first glance …. #15 and #18 might be a bit of an issue for me, but we’ll see…
I hope some of you who are still reading my blog (and if I’m all alone here I would totally understand!!) will join in with the fun … it really gets you out and about!
Thank you, Rinda, for yet another fabulous list!