In the works ... Lists of Fandoms

As already mentioned in 2 posts before, I'm planning a Fandom Bookshelf quilt (that's beside all the other quilts/pillow cases etc I want to make from the Fandom in Stitches Website!!!).

Now, I had posted this list already on Facebook, but it's easier for me to have it on the blog for keeping track of it. I still have to adjust things... and I'm not sure I'll get all of my fandoms together in my little twin-addled brain (or even on paper!)!! ;)

TV/Movies
  • DC (yeah... probably the whole lot!!Cinematic Universe)
  • Marvel (to hubby's dismay) - Cinematic Universe only, and most likely restricted to Avengers (& individuals & spin offs) and X-men
  • Doctor Who
  • The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (books & movies)
  • The Hobbit (book & movies)
  • Game of Thrones
  • Disney (anything really!)
  • Harry Potter
  • Thunderbirds
  • Outlander
  • Sherlock Holmes (RDJ & BC)
  • Star Wars
  • Star Trek (in some way/shape/form)
  • Chuck
  • Castle
  • Person of Interest
  • The Librarian / The Librarians
  • Indiana Jones
  • Robin Hood (several "incarnations")
  • Three Musketeers (several "incarnations")

Games
  • LEGO Games (any really... ;) )

Sports
  • American Football (Scottish Claymores, Frankfurt Galaxy, Edinburgh Wolves, Stirling Clansmen, WLAF/NFLE, NFL)

Authors/Books
  • Diana Gabaldon
  • Marion Zimmer Bradley (Avalon and Darkover series)
  • JRR Tolkien
  • Scott Mariani
  • Sam Bourne
  • David Gibbins
  • James Rollins
  • Chris Kuzneski
  • Robyn Young
  • Will Adams
  • Kelley Armstrong
  • Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child (collaboration and individual)
  • Stephen R Lawhead
  • Jack Whyte
  • J K Rowling
Still working my way through the list/lists, but maybe, if you comment with yours I get a reminder of more?

Hubby said I'm missing a list of "certain actors" ... ;) But I left that kind of fandom out of the lists just now. ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!