Lurgy is back with a vengeance...

...and I am feeling crap and sorry for myself right now.

Was up at 6:15am to drive DH and Scott to Waverley station (well... more likely drive the car back home) - went to Tesco on the way back to get some stuff for the cold, as I want to be at least in "working order" if not fit for tomorrow's game.

Can't find my rotary cutter, and with me feeling "blah" I think I will give DH the current birthday gift for Xmas. Got other presents he can get on Monday. Oh ... just in case I cannae find my rotary cutter ... you think I can cut fabric with a pizza cutter? Its blade is sharp enough... ;)

Might do some scrapping later, and I am definitely going to bake the 3rd batch of cheesecake brownies ... but probably doing some studying as well... if my brain actually lets me do that!! :o

About to get a 2nd cuppa...


Comments

Cat said…
I laughed when I saw your medicine photo - I too have had the lurgy this week and also had a dash to the shops (mine was Sainsburys, not Tesco!) for supplies before curling up in a heap in the house all week.
I bought that Covonia liquid without checking it out first and I think it is the most repulsive, retchworthy stuff ever!! What do you think of it??
Hope you're feeling better soon anyway xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!