Halloween 2009

First year in UK that I wasn't either at home or in Orlando for Hallowe'en. We were invited to go to Nikki & Dave 2's Halloween bash with proper dressing up etc. :)

That's why we only had 1 pumpkin this year, and I used it as an "Offering to the Football Gods" again... have been carving "Miami Dolphins" pumpkins for the last couple of years we've been at home (for DH - for me usually something witchy ;) ) :) So this is in the hope that the Dolphins will win against the Jets today. :)

BILD0352

Nikki & Dave 2's party was fun, good to meet up with them, Billy & Anna, the other Dave (Nikki & Dave's flatmate), TD and Stuey again. :) Shame Nikki & Dave B had already plans to go to their Ceroc Halloween Party. Ah well. ;)

Lots of fun, a bit of alcohol and all in all a good evening. :) Had my pumpkin with me and left it there in the end. Photos from the evening:

BILD0354 Anna & Nikki

And to my shame I realise I wasn't quick enough to take a photo of Dave when he was still dressed up as "The Joker" to Nikki's "Harley Quinn". :o

BILD0355





Doug - straight back from space mission! ;)

BILD0357

Donna Anna of one of the Italian Families... ;)

BILD0358



Billy as Al Capone ...

BILD0359



TD as Friar James - we had to find something more elaborate than his "Leaf Blower" outfit. ;)

BILD0360






A very handsome Phantom - Dave, the flatmate. ;)


Then we have Stuey ... Babe Ruth or Justin Timberlake ?? We weren't sure ... and yes ... that's what happens when Stuey had 2 beer already (pic 2) .. ;)

BILD0361

BILD0362










BILD0364



And yes ... a pic of me... the most flattering one DH managed to take at 2am ... and no, I am not totally drunk, the colour in my face was supposed to indicate an explosion into my face ... "Mad Scientist" ... ah well... ;)



Oh - and the "Football Gods" were pleased with this year's offering ... The Dolphins won 30-25 over the Jets in a (yet again!!) nailbiting game. :) WAHEY!! :)

IMG_0229 (864 x 576)

I hope their grace will still show for the rest of the season...

... and I am considering an Edinburgh Wolves pumpkin in 2010 ... watch this space!! :D

Comments

Joanne said…
Loving the mad scientist look and fab pumpkin. Glad you had a good night.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES