Tired...and feel a cold coming...

Went to training for the first time after 3 weeks off ... quite funny. Doesn't help that I've got trouble again to remember the names of our rookies... :o Ah well... I'll hopefully get it right again in 2 weeks time. :)

Feeling tired ... and as if a cold is coming along. :( Doesn't help that we suddenly had a downpour with hail. :o Frozen to the bone etc.

Planning on going back to taking daily photos again - had some nice photos of clouds today, will post them on here tomorrow (am really shattered and want to sleep!).

DH and I decided to have a nice chinese takeaway today ... AP went with the guys for dinner so didn't want to cook for the 2 of us. :) I had nice Chicken Wings with Peking sauce and then Mongolia Chicken. Both were yummie, although I couldn't finish the main course - that's going to be my lunch tomorrow. :D

Pam - thanks for the "tag" - I will "play" tomorrow ... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!