Nice and sunny again...

Wohooo, seems like spring is coming! :) We had nice weather for the last couple of days now, it's great!

I have a lot to do today, partly Wolves stuff, partly crafty stuff ... but instead I've dealt with a wash, have been finally getting rid of the out of date stuff from the pantry (has been outside since early January to be emptied (jars, tins) so I can put them into our recycling bucket, but of course that was too subtle a hint for the male contingent of this household.... 8/

Will have to check online for some more seed potatoes ... anyone know where there are good priced Rooster Potatoes? DH and I just love them and if I can grow them in my barrel that would save some dosh. :)

Well... off to hover the stairs now ... and then do some Wolves stuff... and then hopefully get some scrapping done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!