And she goeth forth and feedeth the masses...

Well... with a little luck I will and help from 3-4 other people mainly. :D

The Wolves have their first weekend camp this week and we've got approx 35-40 people in total. Now ... that's for breakkie, lunch and dinner Saturday and breakkie & lunch Sunday. I've shopped/cooked for about a 1/3 of that in the past but my brain doesn't even imagine how much cereals and milk I would need for just the breakfasts!!! :o

Specially as I've seen what the guys can devour!

Currently getting help from the ladies on UKS (Brown Owls/Guides/Scouts) and hopefully will be able to get stuff together... ;) Shopping list has to be ready tonight so our HC and DC can go to Costco tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!