And the results are in....

Totally shattered, was a very long day today .... :o

What are the results? Well.... see below... ;)

Part 1

Surface anatomy - Pass (at pass mark of 60%)
Written paper of whole course - Pass (76%)

Part 2

Clinical - fail (45% - 15% away from the pass mark).

So ... In total I'd prefer the following description... I haven't FAILED the exam ... I just haven't QUALIFIED yet. ;)

So next step is to get lots of patient handling (no problem, considering the injuries the Wolves players bring along already ... :D) , lots of talking through stuff, more pressure when tissue handling and getting to grips to my Injury pathology/etiology and rehab programs.

To be honest... I knew I ran out of time for the clinical part. I had to battle my brain for the whole anatomy & physiology for the WRITTEN exam and that was my main aim. My lecturer actually suggested I should sit the exam (that was at module 12 about 3.5 weeks ago) and if it's only to get part 1 out of the way.

Feels better now, and I can concentrate on the clinical part. And my fellow student, Tony (who passed today - well done, Tony!!!), will do meet ups with me and do everything to get me through the resit. Soooo... if I fail again (which won't happen!!!) it's Tony's fault. LOL.

I would have been totally peeved if I'd failed part 1 though, I tell you!!!

Well... gotta go to bed ... watching "Troy" (even though I missed a lot because of being online) and then get some sleep!!! :)

Comments

Lars said…
Congrats on getting part one Kat and good luck with the clinical part too
Unknown said…
well done Kat, 2 down-1 to go!
Anam_Kihaku said…
congrats on getting through part of it and well done for sticking it all out. thats the hard part.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!