Time travelling...

...well, I think that's what I am doing with my music taste lately... :) Have been watching older episodes of Scrubs over the last month and in one they used "OVERKILL" from Men at Work (including Colin Hay & his guitar!! ;) ). Now there's a group I used to listen to quite a lot when I was younger. So I downloaded the file onto my phone/PC. And just yesterday I decided to download their "It's a mistake" as well...

Add to that all the ELO songs I am listening to and we have a perfect time travel. :)


Zeitreisen .. nun, ich denke, dass ich das derzeit bezueglich meines Musikgeschmacks mache... :) Habe waehrend des letzten Monats aeltere Episoden von "Scrubs" gesehen, und die hatten den Song "Overkill" von Men At Work benutzt (inkl. den Saenger Colin Hay und seine Gitarre ;) ). Das ist eine Gruppe, die ich in meiner Jugend sehr oft gehoert habe. Also habe ich den Song auf mein handy/PC runtergeladen. Und gestern habe ich beschlossen, auch den Song "It's a mistake" runterzuladen...

Nimm noch dazu meine Vorliebe fuer ELO Songs im Moment und wir haben eine perfekte Zeitreise. :)

Comments

Heather said…
Hurrah for Scrubs! (I'm watching series 4 at the moment.)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!