A little bit pregnant... (TMI - too much information warning)

... that's what I am since 11:30am today. :) And nobody can tell me that "this doesn't exist"... :)

The embryologist was very happy, we have 2 embies back on board, one being a grade 1 (didn't have that last year!!!) and the other being a grade 2.

Nice numbers of cells as well.... :)

Had a bit trouble with the speculum (as usual - they explained they are not allowed to use lubricant because it is not good for the embies). Then the picture was a bit unclear ... and that being with a full bladder... the consultant said "you are a bit on the bigger side - no offence"... LOL. He really knows how to put stuff past me... ;) But I just replied "Wouldn't surprise me if the bladder is not where it's supposed to be - considering where my ovaries are!"

So... now it's today and tomorrow taking it very slowly, probably spending time on the couch - don't care what Doug is saying about that. I didn't do it last time, it's recommended for the first 4 days in the Zita West book. Maybe that will help us to a BFP (big fat positive) this time!!

Went to see Julia, my "voodoo master" (acupuncturist) for a post ET needling, and she is very happy with me - but we agreed I will go back onto detox again, just to keep everything "clean". ;)

On a different note - I signed my life away to be a temp for SW - quite a nice rate as well, and will be working next Wednesday for a couple of hours to do the monthly deposits run and then go back 2 days per week come 11th June. :)

Ack... have flurries in front of my eyes ... hope I won't get a migraine ... weather is absolutely muggy, and I wish we would have a nice thunderstorm from time to time (like them really, as long as I am indoors).

Oh... here is a picture how our E1 & E2 should be looking like right now... I think the embryologist mentioned "9 cell" for one but I am not sure!!!

And finally - the leftover 4 embryos have ALL BEEN FROZEN!!!! So 100% success rate on the embies front!! :)

Comments

scraptime said…
Oh das ist echt spannend. Ich drück Dir die Daumen, dass die beiden da bleiben wo sie hinsollen. Schon Dich..
Heather said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said…
Ooh - really hoping everything works out. Taking it easy this weekend sounds a very good idea.
Anam_Kihaku said…
YEAH!!!! you!! sending tons of positive vuibes your way.. you POS every day to see the trigger leave or do they not do a trigger with you ?

when is your beta? so excited for you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!