That's just cruel ... I am now in bed, waiting for the clock to tick over to 11:30pm so I can set the final injection for this drive.
Bit scared ... hoping that my body behaves and that I won't end up with OHSS on Tuesday when we have EC. Apparently I got 24+ follies on the right ovary, so if they all mature I am DEFINITELY in for OHSS and that means only retrieval but not a transfer, all embies into deep freeze. :(
Sooooo ... hoping for the best but of course won't know until Tuesday after EC.