Day before EC - and first video post!!! :D

I am feeling like a huge ball with lots of little ball bearings inside ... huh! Not nice. Just hoping that everything is going ok tomorrow, and that I won't get my ET cancelled. Fingers crossed and all that.

Something totally different ... I have tried to do this for quite some time now, but the video on my mobile was on the wrong settings ... :( Shame, now they are all but grown up!! :o



We've got 1-2 families every year on the pond at work, and they come back every year. It's really cute, quite relaxing as well when you take your lunch break on one of the benches outside.

Here are some pics from when they were younger and much more cuddly!! :D



This year work actually installed cameras so we can watch the duckies inside the building in the break "pods" on the Intranet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!