Day 13

Ok... going slightly mental now... :o Constant knicker watch (with no signs), had slight cramps this morning but also dodgy tummy (probably from low veggie dinner yesterday ... OOPS) and better now.

This cycle I am feeling more positive than the other ones. Body temp feels going up, I am a "furnace" during night and have swapped the duvet for a sheet at the moment. But when I check the temp it shows normal. Huh!

Usually I had AF turning up the day before the blood test, or last time I started bleeding earlier (then had the chemical pg, the week after a normal pg and then the hCG going down again to a nothing).

Soooo ... can we hope? I could really do with a BFP, third time lucky and all that, specially after all the crap life had thrown in my life since January already.

Well... have to go to the clinic tomorrow for about 8am, get the blood test (and another scan for the OHSS) and then have to sit on my hands until lunch time... ugh! What a nasty thing really, to have to wait soooo long! :( I know, I know, I could have used a pee stick, but it's kinda a principle of mine ... to avoid getting hopes up etc. And we have to go for the blood test anyway, so why spend money on it???? :)

Today I have been doing some bits of housework and then have been mostly checking the Wolves program, preparing forms to be sent tomorrow and finally did one of the 2 CJ entries I have to do asap. :o Will do the other one tomorrow while we're waiting for the result.

Oh ... and I am currently scanning photos from my pre-digi times (and believe me, there are TONS)... wish I had one of those scanners that have a photo feeder... Hohummm....

Ok... think it's time for a knicker check again... ;)

Comments

OMG ... ist das spannend ! Ich fieber mit dir mit und drück dir sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo doll die Daumen !!! Alles alles LIEBE !!
Heather said…
Best of luck for tomorrow, Kat. I SO hope you get your BFP. Keep us posted!
Anam_Kihaku said…
sending all our love your way...

and am so hoping for you :)
sharonfruit said…
Loads of positive thoughts heading your way :o)
*hugz*
S xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!