Advent Calendars & Shim's Journal

Lots of Christmassy stuff around here soon (once DH has taken down the Christmas boxes ... tomorrow?).

I've got a nice Advent Calendar from the girls from the SBS forum. As the individual parcels are not numbered I cannot provide info as to what I got just yet as some of the girls read my blog, and that would just take the suspense away from their calendars. :) But I will post a photo of each parcel and will provide details later. :)

My tea advent calendar will look a little forlorn until I get the next parcel from my Mutch (she only could pack 2kg because of postage) - at the moment I've got only 6 tea sample packs. But should be ok for the rest - she said she'd be sending the next parcel tomorrow! :)

We also got a chocolate advent calendar each this year (courtesy of Mutsch) so we'll give the one we bought to BIL.

Shimelle's Christmas Journal Class/Workshop ... YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP!!! :) I've put together all Christmas papers/cardstock and embellies so just have to clear the desk and prepare my date tags. I think I have already dealt with the prompts for days 1-4 last year and in 2005 so will have a bit of a breather to catch up. I'll post photos again of the LOs I've done.

Roll on tomorrow!!! :)

Comments

Lisa said…
sounds like your house will be all christmassy soon. cant wait to see your journal xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!