QVC CRAFT DAY and Ally Pally (Autumn)

Yep, it's on my days off for a change, and I quite like a couple of things ... LOVE the DCWV Far East Album ... may have a look for that at Ally Pally in September.

So that's what's going to be on the "alternative" channel today. Not too tempted to buy anything from QVC as I have to save my pennies for Ally Pally, but think I may have to extend my shopping list.

So far my list comprises:
  • Banana Frog Stamps "Postage"
  • Banana Frog Stamps "Calendar"
  • Blonde Moments (extra thick?) embossing powder/s
  • Blonde Moments Pearl Pigment/s
  • DCWV "Old World" paper stack (12x12)
Have to stick to the list this time though ... don't want to spend TONS of money again like last year! Not with a nice cruise coming up the week after (and I still have to figure out what trip packages we want to do!).

PS: Yes I can do blogging while scanning the Junior forms... ;) It's called "MULTITASKING" ... ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!