Parcelforce..

This time I am on the sending end, after I've called them "Parcelfarce" when we're at the receiving end... :O

A box is waiting downstairs for pick up ... containing one complete football set ... pants, lowers, shoulder pads, jersey (old Wolves) and lid. Some photoshoot thingy in LONDON!!! So somehow the guy contacted us, after he didn't get anywhere with the teams in and around London.

HAPPY TO OBLIGE!! Any promotion of our team is good ... as long as it is not dodgy!! :D

First time I did the PF thing ... online, and pick up! At least I don't have to go to our PO with the box. That would be fun (NOT).

Now ... am I going to start cleaning the bathroom? Or just do some scrapping or so while waiting for the Parcelforce guy? ... Mmmmh... think it's the bathroom ... really NEEDS some TLC just now. :)

Comments

Heather said…
Ah - you're not working today then? (Good job I didn't try to arrange lunch, partly due to one of the minibuses not working today)!)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!