Have been CJing today ... but not really happy! :(

Had to do a CJ Entry ... was already a bit late. But somehow my MOJO is still not with me ... well, it's probably because it was one of the few CJ entries where I don't use photos ... and that's a bit hard for me. ;) And of course the fact that I usually don't use those "pop-out" colours ... :) Maybe I should look into scrapping some of my summer/Florida photos with those colours?


Theme for the CJ was "Colourful" and "Quotes". I've used my current favourite Quote "And why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up" (Batman Begins) on my new quotation stamps and on the top I used a quote I found googling today ... "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul and paints his own nature into his pictures" (Henry Ward Beecher).

Not sure how I feel about this entry ... hope Inga from the SBS Forum likes it!!

Doing the CJ has taken my thoughts a bit off things, but no big news ... I am still slightly bleeding, have back pain, heart burn ... but no cramps anymore.

It's weird - before Monday I was worried about the cramping and heavy-ish bleeding, and now I am worried because I DON'T have cramps and bleed only lightly!!! Let's hope it's still the lunacy of pregnancy!! :)

Comments

Heather said…
Ooh - funky bright layout. Fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!