It's gone ...

That's it ... I'm bowing out again from the pregnancy quarter ... scan today didn't show anything, not even a flicker or a sac/yolk (but a small cyst again on left ovvie) and blood test came back with hCG 9. That's me for this round ...

What went wrong? Was there something done wrong by the clinic? They gave us a different date for the ET than was written down on our sheet (maybe that's why my first scan was biochemical?) and I didn't get any more pessaries after they found out I was biochemical.

No crying yet, it's not sunk in yet ... I am just feeling as if my body has been taking the mick the last 3 weeks!!! :(

Off for another scan/blood test on Friday and then we'll see what's going on. Think they still have to make sure that there is nothing ectopic anywhere... :o

I'm going to ease back into diet tomorrow (with a small change for tomorrow and Wednesday for lunch) just to be on the safe side.

It's weird ... I felt like I connected with SOMETHING in my belly since Monday, but obviously it must have been already gone when I had the clots Monday night.

Torture to go back again and again for beta tests ... I know that it has to be done from health point of view but still.... couldn't I just go back to my GP to get it done?

Both nurses today, Irene and Sharon, were very understanding, Irene was really shocked when she had to give me the result over the phone, as she gave us the good news last week.

I assume it's at least a positive thing to know that I CAN get to week 5 ... but yes, as one of the girls on FF mentioned ... The last thing I want to hear is the "Better luck next time", "There's always a next time", "Wasn't meant to be this time" .... hohumm!!

We can go for counselling ... not sure if I am going to take them up on that, but who knows, once the tears were there.... ?

Comments

Heather said…
Oh Kat, I'm so sorry. :( It's good you got a stage further this time but no wonder you're disappointed. Big {hug}.
Anam_Kihaku said…
that sucks horrible amounts :( is it possible to change clinicns - i cant believe they didnty give your more progestrone :( they should have waitied till at elast after the second blood test. i feel for you so much. no matter what stage - the hope that we all have is huge and to lsoe it suck so much. as much as anything, i wish i was there to give you a great big huge hug...
Lisa said…
Kat I am so sorry to hear the news. {{Hugs}}
Hi ...
ich drück dich auch mal ganz ganz doll ... es tut mir so so leid !! Der wievielte Versuch war es ?? Ich bin ja mehr durch Zufall drauf gestossen, dass du dich auch in Behandlung befindest und ich fühle so sehr mit dir mit ...

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!