Photo Scavenger Hunt Musings…

Well, hubby said this year’s scavenger hunt is much easier than last year’s. I partly have to agree with him. Although, there are a couple of items I’ll really have to think about.

Someone or something sleeping is not a problem. I can take nearly daily photos of the Hobbits (sometimes even hubby) sleeping… Winking smile

So, the things that might be a problem I think are:

9) A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn’t
     belong

12) A cloud in the shape of something (well, given the grey skies we have fairly   
       frequently I can only hope for a few more nice sunny days!!)

16) A windmill

19) A Fisherman

Well… we’ll see how that’ll go, have enough time to get it all done.

For today I’ll give you your first dose of cuteness (but I think I’ll get even better shots of “Someone/Something sleeping”)…

2013-06-12 16.27.24

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I do worry that this year's list is too easy. I was thinking the windmill and fisherman might be hard to find, as well as the thing out of place. We shall see.
Your nappers are definitely the cutest I've seen!
Rinda

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES