Plan for tonight

Once the girls are asleep that is and if I’m not feeling too tired! Smile 

Been watching a lot of Shimelle’s “Sketch to Scrapbook Page videos on youtube, and she has been scrapping a couple of her WDW photos. I know I have TONS of them, the most recent not printed but I have lots in boxes upstairs from trips from 1999 onwards. And I quite fancy scrapping them now.

So, tonight I’ll go and get the 2 big boxes and smaller Cropper Hopper boxes and will sort through the photos – one box will then end up just American Football photos I think (Scottish Claymores, Frankfurt Galaxy, Edinburgh Wolves …) and then leave the other photos in the other box/es.

Yes, that’s usually one of my problems when going to a crop – I “don’t have” photos – which is of course wrong, it’s just that I haven’t got them handy.

For Saturday’s Edinburgh Crop I got 150 photos newly printed (mix of old and new date wise) plus still some leftover ones from the last print. Plus I then will be able to take my Disney photos with me too (hopefully, if all goes well tonight).  YAY! Update on that undertaking will be given tomorrow…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES