Ten things on the 10th

And we’re back after a looooong break of “Ten on the 10th”! I don’t think Shimelle is still doing it officially – very busy girl – but I thought I’ll still try from time to time… Smile 

This time I thought I’m going for places I want to go (non-UK) while the twins are young (not necessarily in order of importance or possibility).

1) Orlando (that’s planned for the year before the girls go to primary school)
2) Chiemsee
3) Tegernsee
4) Rügen
5) Senftenberg (most likely next year for a couple of days when we’re visiting family)
6) Croatia (lots of nice places)
7) Lake Garda
8) Side, Turkey (my mum said it’s fab there for the girls)
9) Malta
10) Greece (again, lots of nice places)

There are lots more place, like in Austria or Switzerland, which I haven’t really looked into much so far.

If you have any suggestions for family holidays feel free to post! Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES