Leg is fine - but I have now a headcold to boot!!

Cough is keeping me up during night/makes it hard to sleep (partly psychologically because of my Asthma - which is under control until I get panicked with stupid colds! :( ). Throat is very sore, and cough syrups, Lockets and Tea doesn't really help for long...

On the flip side - check up with the nurse showed that the leg is healing fine, stitches will come out on Tuesday.

I planned to do some scrapping today but haven't been able to push myself to it yet. Will do it tomorrow hopefully... or maybe later. Not sure if I am going to training tonight after all... racking cough is not nice. Just have to ask DH to bring home the bags with the white jerseys for counting/checking numbers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!