Fed up with hair style again.... :(

Don't like it. It's all flat again, and I wasn't too keen on the previous cut after 1 year as well. So currently searching for a new style, but can't find one that I like! HELP!!!

Would love to keep it long (long enough for a pony tail), maybe a bit wavy (but not curly IYKWIM). Don't think a fringe/bangs work with me... although I had them most of my childhood!! ;)

And I was wondering about highlights... maybe a different colour as well... (don't worry, I am not going blonde now!)

The hair mags I've seen don't seem to help either... :( Think I may just have to bite the bullet and go to a hairstylist and hope for the best?

Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!