Magazines...

Have been buying just the Christmassy issues of "Cross Stitcher" and "World of Cross Stitching" for 2 years now. And somehow I just have to admit that I am not a knitter but a stitcher. All I have knitted so far were 3 scarves. Haven't even started "purling" yet, and am amazed how much wool can cost. It's cheaper to buy a jumper than knit one!!! Shame, actually. I'd rather knit a jumper and know that I've done it myself....

So... I will cancel my subscription to "Simply Knitting" after the Christmas issue. Think the December issue is the last one in the quarterly payments anyway. Am I going to subscribe to one of the Cross Stitching mags again? Not sure, but think not for a bit. Yet have to start stitching again, and am "behind" with the stitching for my friend's charity "Blinkie Patrol" in the USA. Just too much on this year really.

Wondering if there was much positive stuff this year of if we should just erase it from our memory? So far I can see more negatives than positives (the only positive probably me quitting my job!!!)... :(

Comments

sharonfruit said…
Wasn't coming to see me a positive?! ;o)

Seriously, I do know what you mean. Sometimes it seems like all that we can focus on is the negative things, but I am sure there are positives there too!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!