Post OP day...

OP yesterday went fine - and I only call it an OP because I was under GA (general anesthetics). No pain just feeling shattered from the GA.

They have not found anything, and because of that didn't do a D&C either. So I wonder what they are going to tell me what their next steps are. I am not willing to shell out lots of money again just to get another negative. :(

I've got a stuffed nose and sore throat, but I think it's more a cold coming along (DH has sinusitis right now) than from the OP.

Will take it easy and stay in bed today ... should be back to normal tomorrow (apart from cold obviously). Was glad to have my anesthesist who "diagnosed" my difficult intubation last year, Dr Burns, attending my OP yesterday. She also told me that my mum's allergy to anesthetics components is not hereditary and that I had 2 of the components she's allergic to in my other GAs in the past so no probs whatsoever. PHEW. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kat ... Sind gerade auf dem Weg in den Urlaub und da ist mir eingefallen das ich dir noch was erzählen wollte ... In Edinburgh liegt gerade die Logos Hope ein Schiff auf dem eine sehr liebe Freundin arbeitet und falls du Zeit und Lust hast geh doch mal da hin und ins international café und frag nach Annika und wenn du sie siehst kannst du deutsch sprechen und sie von mir umarmen :) dir alles liebe und gute nach der op ... Lg Dörte

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!