Not feeling great...

Was feeling a bit off yesterday (just missing Sundays doing stuff at home and not Football related really) and woke with a headache today. Not sure if that's still from the GA on Thursday, or if it's the weather or who knows what else!! :(

Been staying in bed for half day, then did some cleaning in the kitchen and put on the slow cooker for dinner ("Greek Beef" - YUMM!! And this time with the right cheese!! ;) ). Now headache's come back.

Decided I won't go to the weigh in on Wednesday as I know I haven't been good last week ... have been treating myself too much because of the OP I think. ;) Ah well, the week off will hopefully help.

Am also wondering what I should get for my mum's birthday and my brain currently draws a blank all the time ... :o

Not too keen to go to work tomorrow and Wednesday either... So not really in the best mood right now. :o

Sorry for the moaning ... just feel totally "blah" right now. :( Off to check the slow cooker now.

Comments

Unknown said…
Sorry that you're feeling down Kat-hope things start to look up for you.
Blackford Hill is great-I haven't been up Craiglockhart Hill either and it's just down to road a bit from me!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!