Still not crafting

I managed to do my 2 belated birthday cards at the crop on Saturday and also did 1/2 a layout for my Christmas journal. Else I've been putting most of my stamps from Ally Pally onto E-Z Mount.

Yep, that's it. Boring, eh? Somehow my mojo is a bit on hold right now when it comes to scrapping (card making still works more or less) and I don't expect it to return in the next week either. As we say in German "Es flutscht einfach nicht!"

Well, at least I got the 2 birthday swaps out (sorry Tamara and Anja for the VERY late birthdays!!). Hoping to get the CJ entry done and the CJ off to Anke as well.

Else it's going to be mostly Wolves stuff I have to do (taking pics of our merchandise, sending photos to Mark for the new website, chasing players for replies regarding Christmas Night out, go through the "statement" from the league...). Doesn't help that I agreed to work for an extra day this week...

Let's hope my mojo returns by mid-November in time for the next crop. I want to finish my Christmas Journal which I started in 2005 (oops!) and which still needs about 15 entries/layouts. AND I have to do 2 more pages for my friends' wedding album. I promised to hand it over in December (that's also just 3 years late! :( ). Far too much going on in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!