Cards!!

I actually managed to make the 3 birthday cards I planned to do. And I made 2 with one of my first 2 Magnolia stamps (Tilda in autumn wind). Usually I thought I wouldn't like them, because of the angel wings, but they grow on me!! :)

So here they are - also managed to do them all (apart from the baby cards which are a couple of months old but I think I never showed them on here) using a sketch from
"A Spoon Full of Sugar" - just left out the sentiment.

Wanted to emboss the dragon but couldn't find my heating gun!!! :o So hopefully I am able to find it the next 2 days... :o



Rubber stamp: unknown, ink: ColorBox pigment brush pad Silver, Bronze & Antique Pewter, background & ribbon: DCWV Far East pad.


Rubber stamp: Magnolia Creations "HO07 Tilda i blåsväder / Windy Tilda", ink: Versa Color Black, ribbon: unknown, flowers: Rebecca's Scrapbook Stash (Boomin Blossoms Kit), brads: HOTP Personal Shopper kit, background papers: DCWV "The Big Fall Value Stack".



Rubber stamps: background on right boy card ALL NIGHT MEDIA "BABY THINGS", on girl & boy card unknown (Clear stamps set from The Works), flowers: Rebecca's Scrapbook Stash,
embossing powders & ribbons: Stampers' Grove.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!