Little mad dash about ...

Have done quite a lot today, considering the headache which is still thumping ... I usually abstain as long as I can from painkillers, but right now I've taken some Co-codamol. Don't fancy a bad headachey night and having more headache tomorrow when boarding the plane!!

Anyway ... still got some PC stuff to do which I will do tomorrow morning (with the current head I can only sleep until 9am anyway!) - e-mail player applications to the league (which will be issued by post tomorrow before going to the airport), e-mail latest contact details of our youth/junior players to the people in charge while we're away and getting some more documents onto the laptop. Just copied our cruise photos over so I can show them to family - and really should think about how to scrap them... :D

Bag is packed ... I think ... I mean ... what do you need for 1.5 weeks with your family at their place? Pants/socks/bras, T'shirts, 2 jumpers (in case weather is as bad as here), swimming cozzy, necessaire (which still needs re-stocking ... I soooo miss my old one!!! :( ), good shoes, a skirt (for birthday meal out), a good top, jogging bottoms, slipper socks... What else? If anyone knows something important please let me know before 11am tomorrow morning (GMT).

PS: Travel docs, passports, Euros etc. are in a different bag - it's really just clothing!! :D

Comments

Heather said…
Have a good trip! (I hope your Mum gets well soon.)

What's a necessaire? (Sounds very Friench for a German girl like yourself!) Is it a toiletry bag?

I hope your headache soon goes too.
Ich wünsche dir eine ganz ganz tolle Zeit zu Hause bei deinen Lieben !!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!