CJ Entry for Sonja, my new goodies and UKS Cyber Crop



This is my CJ entry for Sonja from Dani's Forum. Theme was "What you still have from childhood". Journalling all in German (sorry) for a change. ;) At least I got already some points for April on UKS.

As for the goodies ... I got a letter from the US today with my new Cuttlebug dies (through E-bay). LUVVELY!!

The Embossing folder "Allegro"

And then one of the Disney Combo Dies (Cut & Emboss) "Kick off"

Now I am just waiting for the delivery from Ellison. :)

Else ... UKS is having another Cyber Crop - this time "The Oscars". I usually miss out the crop in the first 1/2 of the year as it usually is during our holiday in Germany, but this time it's just the weekend of the week we come back, so looking forward to it. :)

We've got Steve & Jill's evening reception on the Saturday, and our first game of the season at the Glasgow Tigers that weekend, so won't be able to attend that much, but hey ... at least I can spend some time doing some fun scrapping! :D Not going to do any of the swaps as we're off to Germany a week tomorrow, but I bought the Mystery Kit for the pre-crop challenge - as it's from one of my favourite SB shops in the UK, "A Trip Down Memory Lane". Mel & Jill are just fabby!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!