I'm tired

Didn't get enought sleep, today is my day off and I usually catch up on sleep on those ... and should be still asleep for another 15 mins or so.

But no, we've got a slot for an uplift for our blinking dishwasher (yes, we FINALLY are getting somewhere with it ... i.e. uplift and refund of money and then we've got to search for a new one) - between 7 and 11!!! Just hate it when they give me that slot! Usually they don't arrive until 10 or 10:30am for that. But bet you that they would stand at the door at 9am if I decide to sleep longer!

Currently having my cuppa, then decide on breakfast. With all that heartburn/acid reflux last week I quite fancy a bowl of semolina. Which is quite funny - lots of people don't like either semolina or Farina but I LOVE my "Griessbrei" (Semolina Pudding) - did already as a child. Now I just have to find out if we still have a jar of Morello Cherries in the cupboard ... they go nicely with semolina pud! :)

Oh ... and there you go - just while I was typing ... the uplift (see... good I didn't decide to sleep until 9am!)! Now I have a biiig hole in my cupboard. We won't search for a new dishwasher until we get back from Germany, so washing up it is. Not too much of a problem, as I had to do this during the time the dishwasher was cutting out anyway.

Have to get my stuff sorted for the crop today - don't have the slightest idea what I am going to do tomorrow ... don't really have photos ready or any idea. Will have to finish my friends' wedding album at some point, not sure if I have more time to do anything else.

Comments

Lisa said…
hurrah - at last I have found someone else who loves semolina. Everyone I know hates it :-)

Glad you got the dishwasher sorted and hope you find another as soon as you come back. All that washing up is not good for your nails hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!