UKS Cyber Crop

Well... not much done this time, specially as I had to get stuff ready for the game on Sunday and we had our friends' wedding Saturday evening, so didn't do much. Got 90 points though. :)

Here are my attempts:

"Pretty in Pink" class from Chloe - as I am not a "pink" person, I've slightly changed the colour scheme...
Then we have a challenge ... "Blank Cheque" - a challenge to do a Layout without any patterned paper. Not a problem for me, as I don't use that much patterned paper anyway. :) I took the opportunity to do my CJ entry for Babs in the 2nd CJ Group on Dani's Forum (German).

Journalling Reads:
"That's what it looks like in my house nearly every Monday. Edinburgh Wolves kit, i.e. Jerseys and pants. Either from Training or games (10 per year minimum). Juniors and Seniors. Approx. 40-45 sets, each week. That my own washing is not getting done much is understandable. BUT I LOVE DOING IT!"

Title "Any Given Monday" leaning on the American Football Movie "Any Given Sunday".



Unfortunately, I wasn't in time for the Mystery Kit Challenge upload, so didn't get any points for that... but here it is anyway. Kit is from A Trip Down Memory Lane (one of my favourite UK Scrapbooking Shops), gorgeous colours, gorgeous kit!! And the challenge (apart from using the kit only plus some listed basics) was to scrap something to do with Music.


Tags show 2 verses of the Mike & The Mechanics Song "This is all the light I need", one of our favs.

Don't have an A3 scanner, so the BG Rubons are not fully on it, but I just LOVE them... GORGEOUS!!! Thanks Mel & Jill for adding them to the kit!!!



The layouts "Any given Monday" and "All the light I need" I've based on one of Becky Higgins' sketches in the CK April (Page 50).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!