Think I've been digi-scrapping...

Been playing around with Photostudio today to get the award done ... can't post the photos until Saturday though, just in case someone is coming across the blog. ;)

But yes, I think it can be classified as Digi Scrapping, even though it's minimalist style (now ... that's my normal style when scrapping Wolves pics anyway, isn't it??).

Done 10 awards, and now I am totally shattered. Get the stuff packed but will take photos beforehand.

Come back to this post on Saturday evening ... I'll have the pics up then. :)

*** Here are some of the awards as printed off ... will add a Slide later but slide.com is down just now. :( ***

Comments

Heather said…
With all the worj you and Doug do for the Wolves it's a shame it's not your "proper" (i.e. paid) job!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!