Saturday Crop!

Yes, after 2 months missing crops due to Wolves games I finally was able to join the girls for a nice day cropping, blethering, drinking tea and having nice food. :) And of course shopping. ;)

I had photos on my CF card as I was CONVINCED that there is a photo printing machine at Woolies on Lothian Road now ... but of course there wasn't. :( The small photo shop where MIL and I printed the photos for FIL's 60th birthday album has vanished as well, and I couldn't find any other place - should have checked the upper part of Lothian Road as there's a Boots which may have had the photo printing machine...

But I had been scrapping nonetheless ... checked size of the photo for matting and did the easier journalling for my first LO for Corinne Delis' online Workshop "Finding You". There's going to be some hidden journalling on the right hand side behind the bullet points once I get my head around what I want to say.

Wanted to start on my Xmas cards but wasn't able to ... just ran out of time. Think it was the talking to people and not really being organised. :) Will have to change that for the October crop!!!

Wonder when I will be able to finish the LO and do more scrapping/paper crafting. Don't think it will happen until after BritBowl but hope I'll get some "Me" time tomorrow or on Monday. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!